Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to Gastrobuddy!  As a professional chef, my eventual goal is to provide an extensive bank of recipes (traditional and "molecular"), dish ideas, equipment recommendation, maybe even the odd restaurant review or two.  Basically, if it relates to food, it's fair game.

Obviously, the most useful resource will be recipes, so that will be a main focus.  It will also take some time to get through my archives, so here's where you can get involved.  Any questions you have relating to food and cooking, I challenge you to ask, and I will do my best to answer it quickly.  If it's a recipe you want and I haven't entered  it on the site yet, I will find it and move it to the front of the line, so you can make use of it.  I won't lead you astray - any recipe I give you has worked for me.  If your query is something new to me, I'll at least do my best to source out the answer among my library of cookbooks, chefs I know and work with, or other websites I refer to. 

Thanks for stopping by, let's get cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Impressions, thoughts, comments? Let me know.